We carry out customised cleaning programmes for Service Stations
Some of the undeniable benefits of our products are the following:
- Saving of product and time thanks to the low dosages and quickness of the action
- Environmental improvement: ecodesigned product; it can predegrade organic matter thanks to its biological ingredients
DD 484 – HC Bio Cleaner
Biological liquid formula that combines microorganisms specially selected for their ability to degrade hydrocarbons (HC) and organic waste. Product developed through a research project for treating oil spills in areas contaminated by the Prestige. (PROFIT Programme-Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology-Exp. TEI-0164-2001)
- Cleaning of hard, semi-porous surfaces stained by hydrocarbons and mineral oils in industrial sectors and the petrochemical industry: floors of gas stations, factories, workshops, car parks, garages, etc.
- Quick clean-up of spills on traffic-bearing floors (accidents, leaks, etc.). Especially useful in emergency procedures.
- Bioremediation agent for sites contaminated by hydrocarbons.
- Dispersing agent and promoter of biodegradation of supernatant oils and fuels in port areas.
DD 456-COM – Enzymatic Multi-purpose Cleaner
Product that combines enzymatic biological properties that degrade organic matter along with degreasing properties. Allows for effective cleaning and degreasing of all types of surfaces quickly, easily and efficiently. With European Ecolabel.
- Daily cleaning at industrial facilities that work with hydrocarbons, oils and industrial greases.
- Cleaning of petrol pumps and metal surfaces stained with hydrocarbons.
- General cleaning and degreasing for all types of surfaces.
MT 127-COM – Organic Absorbent
Organic absorbent of selective hydrocarbons that absorbs and encapsulates a wide variety of oils, solvents and other organic fluids.
- In emergency tasks and actions in the event of spills.
- Spill prevention agent, avoiding soil and water contamination.
- Removes and absorbs oils and hydrocarbons that have been accidentally spilled at petrol stations, gas centres, factories, transportation centres, etc.